QuickLaunch University Webinar: Founder Equity
- 11.18.2019 | 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Equity allocation discussions among founders can be challenging. But when handled properly and early, they can be key to setting up your startup for long-term success. In this webinar, WilmerHale Partner Glenn Luinenburg and Counsel Jenna Ventorino will explore the fundamental concepts around founder equity and founder agreements. Having worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs and startups, our speakers will provide insights into the role of a startup founder, what it means to bring on co-founders, and overall best practices for allocating equity among your founding team. Topics to be covered include:
- rights and protections related to founder equity;
- allocating ownership: what to think about in advance;
- typical terms of founder agreements;
- vesting and acceleration: do’s and don’ts; and
- VC expectations with respect to the founding team.
Participants will have the opportunity to contribute questions in advance of and during the webinar.
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch webinar recordings.