MIT Enterprise Forum Invest Smart Class: Doing the Deal
- 4.9.2015 | - 3:00 AM
- MIT Tang Center, Building E51-372 70 Memorial Drive Cambridge, MA 02139
The MIT Enterprise Forum of Cambridge’s new Invest Smart course was created by experienced investors to help take the ‘mystery’ out of angel investing. The course is designed specifically for accredited, non-experienced investors to learn what it takes to be a successful, profitable angel investor. Additionally, non-accredited investors interested in investing in startups when the Jumpstart Our Business Act (JOBS Act) Title III Equity Crowdfunding rules are finalized by the SEC are encouraged to join the class as well.
WilmerHale Partner Dave Gammell will teach the April 8 class focusing on “Doing the Deal.” In this class, Mr. Gammell will cover:
- term sheets and capitalization tables;
- what to expect when joining an investor syndicate;
- what legal documents are needed; and
- the ins and outs of the negotiation process.