2016 Stanford IP Law and the Biosciences Conference
- 5.4.2016 | 2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Stanford University Paul Brest Hall 555 Salvatierra Walk Stanford, CA 94305
On May 4, the Stanford Program in Law, Science and Technology is hosting a full-day “Stanford IP Law and the Biosciences” conference to discuss the latest developments in intellectual property law and the biosciences. Judges, top legal scholars and experienced practitioners from across the country will examine some of the key legal and policy issues raised by the biosciences industry.
- Patent Litigation in the Biosciences Circa 2016: A View from the Bench;
- Patentable Subject Matter in a Post-Myriad and Post-Alice World; and
- Trade Secrecy, Data Exclusivity, Regulation and other Alternatives to Patent Protection in the Biotech Space.
There will also be a luncheon keynote.
WilmerHale Partners Trevor Cook, Robert Galvin, William Lee and Senior Counsel Arthur Gajarsa will be featured speakers at this event.