MIT Enterprise Forum: Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare – The Sooner the Better
- 9.26.2018 | 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
MIT Weisner Building
20 Ames Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
As healthcare organizations leverage digital platforms for patient care, it is important to understand how Artificial Intelligence (AI) can use patient data to improve patient outcomes. Deep learning can drive early disease detection, drive early intervention in critical patient events and predict epidemics. Panelists will discuss where AI can positively impact the lives of patients, and where the industry needs to move in order to make this a reality.
- How is Artificial Intelligence impacting healthcare already?
- What business challenges impede wider adoption of AI?
- What legal implications lie ahead with clinical data sets?
- How AI can improve early disease detection
- AI’s place in precision medicine