Life Sciences Investment Outlook—Will Preclinical Companies Continue to Command Premium Valuations and Access to Capital in a Less Robust Market?
- 12.4.2018 | 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
2018 has been a strong year for life sciences IPOs, with more biopharma companies going public compared with the tech sector in the first half of the year. Deal values continued to increase, and innovation in the industry hit an all-time high—and the markets are taking notice. As life sciences companies develop new products for commercialization, it is important to understand how the market will value preclinical companies going forward and what financing options these companies will be able to successfully pursue.
Join WilmerHale and BIO for a discussion on the financing landscape for preclinical life sciences companies. Our panelists, including investors and life sciences executives, will also share their unique perspectives on what we might expect going into 2019. Speakers include:
- Terry-Ann Burrell – managing director, Healthcare Investment Banking Group, J.P. Morgan
- Kyle Kuvalanka – financing consultant
- Cynthia Mazareas – partner, WilmerHale
- Ricky Sun – principal, Bain Capital Life Sciences
- Jeff Urlich – managing director, Health Care Cowen
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch webinar recordings.