Patent Eligibility Under Section 101: A Panel Discussion on the USPTO's Updated Guidance and Recent Case Law
- 5.15.2019 | 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
1875 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20006
Please join us for an evening of informative and practice-focused discussions on patent eligibility under Section 101. The event will be a panel discussion on recent case law, guidance from the US Patent and Trademark Office, and practice tips regarding patent eligibility.
The panel discussion will be followed by a reception. Please feel free to share this invitation with colleagues and friends. We hope you can join us.
- Tom Anderson, Partner, WilmerHale
- Courtenay Brinckerhoff, Partner, Foley & Lardner
- June Cohan, Office of Legal Administration, USPTO
- Kate Gaudry, PhD, Partner, Kilpatrick Townsend
- Jeff West, Office of Legal Administration, USPTO