TechGC CLE Webinar: Venture Financing Term Sheet Review Workshop
- 10.15.2019 | 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
form the of your capital-raising transaction and relationship with any investor. Understanding the impact that the terms set forth in the will have on the company after the financing, both with respect to economics and operational control, is pivotal as it often becomes increasingly difficult for a company to renegotiate something that it agreed to in a .
To effectively navigate the fundraising process, GCs should know the right questions to when negotiating terms as it relates to investor protections and the company’s short- and long-term success. This program will cover discussion on:
- The material terms of a financing , including control and financial provisions;
- The practical effects of pre- and post-money valuation and ;
- binding v. non-binding provisions; and
- preparing for a negotiation, what to negotiate v. less negotiable/non-negotiable terms.
WilmerHale Partner Gary Schall will be a featured speaker.