BostInno’s State of Innovation: Future of the Payments Industry
- 3.1.2018 | 1:00 AM - 3:00 AM
- The Yard: Back Bay 120 Saint James Avenue Boston, MA 02116
For the past decade, it's clear that the way we pay for things is changing- fast. From cash and credit cards to cryptocurrency and biometrics, where is the payments industry heading next? On Wednesday, February 28 from 6–8 p.m. ET at The Yard: Back Bay, join a panel of industry leaders to talk integrated payments, cryptocurrency and how this will shape the future of money.
WilmerHale is a sponsor of this program.
- Ralph Dangelmaier, CEO of BlueSnap
- Jim Cunha, Senior VP, Treasury & Financial Services at the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- Gayatri Sarkar, Crypto Investor & BlockCAP
- Ryan Frere, VP Global Payments at Flywire