Executive Compensation & Team Composition: Attracting and Retaining the Best and Brightest
- 2.3.2017 | 7:00 PM - 10:30 PM
In exceedingly competitive industries—from technology to life sciences—a C-level executive can make or break a growing private company. Business leaders need to employ cutting-edge strategies to attract and retain top-level executives, including a competitive compensation plan that supports business objectives. Decisions made today in regard to the mix of cash, equity and incentive compensations will have a long-term impact.
During this webinar, CEOs, investors and advisors from WilmerHale, Park Square Executive Search and the University of Southern California will review the results of the global 2016 CompStudy survey—which collects executive-level compensation data annually from more than 1,000 venture-backed companies—and discuss key takeaways for technology and life sciences companies.
In two separate webinar sessions, panelists will discuss:
- results from the 2016 CompStudy survey;
- how industry-specific dynamics within technology and life sciences are affecting executive compensation trends;
- how to structure effective compensation programs to keep top talent motivated in today's economic environment; and
- how your current compensation program compares to those of your peers.
Now in its 17th year, CompStudy is the most comprehensive survey of compensation for top management at private companies.
Technology 12–1:30 p.m. ET
Life Sciences 2–3:30 p.m. ET
Speakers include Partners Dave Gammell, Lia Der Marderosian and Counsel Ciara Baker.
Related information—View the Executive Compensation & Team Composition: Attracting and Retaining the Best and Brightest to Your Team webinar materials reviewing the 2015 survey results.