Female Founders Pitch Female Funders 2016
- 6.29.2016 - 6.30.2016
- WilmerHale 950 Page Mill Road Palo Alto, CA 94304
Are you looking for investors, co-founders, entrepreneurs and also want to hear pitching their innovative products and services? Don't miss this inspiring and exciting evening of networking, pitch session and demo tables.
- Alaina Sloo, Investor and Partner at The ' Forum
- Amy Gu, Managing Partner at Hemi Ventures
- Marisa McGinnis, Investor and with Blumberg Capital (a SF early stage VC)
- May Wang, Investor at Stanford and Venture Partner at SAIF Partners
- Meera Kaul, Chairperson at Meera Kaul Foundation
- Melody Li, Investor at InnoSpring
- Shayna Modaressi, Venture Partner at XG Ventures, and Fund Deal , Band of and Advisory , Correlation Ventures
If you are a female founder or co-founder and would like to apply to pitch to our investor panel and audience, please fill out this application. This is a three-minute verbal pitch followed by three minutes of Q&A and feedback from our panel of female investors. All founders who are selected to pitch to our investors will be invited to register on the Female Founders Pitch Female Investors Eventbrite page.
There is registration fee to participate which covers your in the pitch event and your 's demo table at the venue.
Benefits of participating in our pitch event:
- Get your in front of a panel of female investors and very supportive audience
- A complimentary demo table worth $100 at our event
- Promotion of your on our social media pages, event pages and newsletter
- Tips and advice on pitching via video conference with investor and Golden Seeds MD, Nancy Hayes prior to the event
- Invitation to join a closed Facebook group with investors and founders from previous pitch events.
The investors will also pick a winner. The winner of the pitch event will get a free consultation with the investors, tickets to upcoming events and an opportunity to pitch and have a demo table at a future pitch event.
WilmerHale is a sponsor of this event.