Funding 101: Pathways for Funding Your Startup
- 9.29.2016 | - 2:00 AM
- UMASS IHub 110 Canal Street Lowell, MA 01854
While bootstrapping may be preferred, some businesses are almost impossible to launch and grow without capital. From angel & VC investments to crowdfunding, SBIR grants and debt financing, opportunities for funding seem endless—and confusing.
Join The Capital Network for an evening with a veteran panel from the angel, venture capital, crowdfunding and banking worlds who will compare and contrast the many ways you can fund your startup. The discussion will address common questions including:
- What are the best funding options for growing my business?
- At what stage should I go after external funding?
- How much money should I ask for?
- What metrics do I need to show to ask for funding?
- Does 'no' mean 'maybe later?'