Navigating Privacy Must Haves and Should Haves in the Mobile App Environment
- 11.30.2015 | 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
On Monday, November 30, in the next installment of our webinar series, attorneys from our Cybersecurity, Privacy and Communications Practice will address key privacy issues in the mobile app environment.
WilmerHale Partners Reed Freeman and Heather Zachary will discuss how to navigate the regulatory and self-regulatory environment for advertising (including cross-device advertising), personalized content, and web and in-app analytics on mobile devices, based on guidance from and enforcement actions by key regulators, self-regulatory bodies and private enforcement.
This session will focus on:
- FTC, FCC and State AG policy and enforcement;
- filling the gaps: self-regulatory guidelines from the Digital Advertising Alliance, Network Advertising Initiative and Mobile Marketing Association;
- private litigation: TCPA cases and lessons learned; and
- key differences in the EU and APEC.
During the webinar, participants will have the opportunity to contribute questions online and interact with the panelists.