QuickLaunch University Webinar: Founder Equity—How to Divide the Pie
- 5.10.2017 | 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Join us for our QuickLaunch University Webinar Series: Legal Issues for Startups. Attorneys from WilmerHale's Emerging Company Practice will explore the most critical issues facing entrepreneurs and early-stage companies.
On Wednesday, May 10 from 1-2 p.m. ET, WilmerHale Partners David Haber and Ed Pease will explore the fundamental concepts around founder equity and founder agreements. Having worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs and startups, our speakers will provide insight on the role of a startup founder, what it means to bring on co-founders and best practices to set your company up for long-term success.
Speakers will discuss:
- rights and protections related to founders' equity;
- allocating ownership: what to think about in advance;
- typical terms of founder agreements;
- vesting and acceleration: do's and don'ts; and
- VC expectations with respect to the founding team.
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch webinar recordings.