QuickLaunch University Webinar: Founder Equity—How to Divide the Pie
- 5.10.2017 | 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Join us for our QuickLaunch University Webinar Series: Legal Issues for Startups. Attorneys from WilmerHale's Emerging Company Practice will explore the most critical issues facing entrepreneurs and early-stage companies.
On Wednesday, May 10 from 1-2 p.m. ET, WilmerHale Partners David Haber and Ed Pease will explore the fundamental concepts around founder equity and founder agreements. Having worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs and , our speakers will provide insight on the role of a founder, what it means to bring on co-founders and best practices to set your company up for long-term success.
Speakers will discuss:
- rights and protections related to founders' equity;
- allocating ownership: what to think about in advance;
- typical terms of founder agreements;
- vesting and acceleration: do's and don'ts; and
- VC expectations with respect to the founding team.
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch webinar recordings.