QuickLaunch University Webinar: Key Issues in University Licensing
- 6.14.2017 | 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Join us for our QuickLaunch University Webinar Series focused on legal issues for startups. Attorneys from WilmerHale's Emerging Company Practice will explore the most critical issues facing entrepreneurs and early-stage companies.
In this session, join WilmerHale Partners David Gammell, Barry Hurewitz and Jeff Johnson from 1–2 p.m. ET for a discussion on the basics of licensing and legal considerations for university licensing agreements.
Speakers will discuss:
- Unique aspects of university licenses and differences from commercial licenses;
- considerations for negotiating a license from your research institution;
- best practices for working with the university licensing office; and
- key licensing and deal terms.
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch webinar recordings.