SCALE: Are You Running Your Business or is it Running You?
- 8.12.2016 | - 2:00 AM
- WeWork South Station 745 Atlantic Avenue Boston, MA 02111
This presentation helps participants learn to implement a simple "way of operating" that helps leadership teams clarify, simplify and achieve their vision. In this value-packed workshop, attendees learn to see their businesses in a whole new light and to achieve better results through strengthening the Six Key Components of a truly great organization. The outcome creates alignment and synchronizes all the pieces of your business to produce the results you want.
Attendee Value and Takeaways:
- Review the Six Key Components of top companies: Vision, People, Data, Issues, Process and Traction
- Learn a powerful tool to clarify and achieve your vision
- Work with two simple tools that will get the right people in the right seats
- Build the right company scorecard to deliver an absolute pulse on your business
- Master practical tools that successful entrepreneurs use to get more done