Seed Funding: The VC Option
- 3.31.2017 | - 2:00 AM
- Workbar Cambridge 45 Prospect Street Cambridge, MA 02139
What does it mean to raise your seed round from a VC firm? Get some answers from active Boston VCs who fund seed-stage companies and what this means for your business in the short and long term. The panelists will answer questions such as:
- How is seed funding from VCs different from seed funding?
- What would it mean for your company now and for your future ? What is the average size for a seed round in Boston?
- Where do you start? How and when to establish a relationship with VCs and create legitimate competition between them.
- What does a well-run process and what does the timing look like?
- What are seed VCs looking for in companies?