WeWork: Choosing and Managing Sales Channels for Your Startup
- 6.2.2015 | 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- WeWork Labs 51 Melcher Street Boston, MA 02210
Once you have selected and developed a unique product, developed your packaging, the selection of your channel and sales representation is key to successful growth. decisions have significant implications for marketing plans, product pricing, margins, profits, customer support and sales management practices.
This workshop is designed to help and executives develop a better understanding of the strategic aspects of and the relationship of channels to other parts of the organization.
- Choose the best channels to reach your customers
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of your channel and partnering program
- Structure your sales organization to operate more effectively
- Build and manage successful partnering relationships
- Enable partnerships to fast track results
- Examine costs of channels and sales force .
- Optimize market coverage at target levels of profitability
- Identify which marketing strategies best support your channel choices
- How to minimize destructive channel conflict