WilmerHale Life Sciences Webinar: Building Effective 10b5-1 Trading Plans
- 9.18.2014 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Regulators and prosecutors have become increasingly suspicious of corporate who could be abusing 10b5-1 plans when trading their own company . Life sciences companies may face particular challenges given volatility and clinical trial developments. Given this landscape, life sciences companies should strongly consider adopting a 10b5-1 plan to help protect their executives from allegations of , and companies that already have 10b5-1 plans should deploy safeguards and strategies to more effectively demonstrate compliance.
During this webinar, WilmerHale Partners Michael Bongiorno, Jonathan Wolfman and Special Counsel Cynthia Mazareas, discuss 10b5-1 plans and their value to public life sciences companies. Topics include:
– how Rule 10b5-1 works;
– whether or not companies should allow use of 10b5-1 plans;
– whether or not companies should require use of 10b5-1 plans;
– best practices for establishing a 10b5-1 plan; and
– whether or not companies should adherence to best practices.
California and non-transitional New York CLE credit offered to those who participated in the live webinar.