WilmerHale Life Sciences Webinar: Building Effective 10b5-1 Trading Plans
- 9.18.2014 | 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Regulators and prosecutors have become increasingly suspicious of corporate who could be abusing 10b5-1 plans when trading their own company . Life sciences companies may face particular challenges given volatility and clinical trial developments. Given this landscape, life sciences companies should strongly consider adopting a 10b5-1 plan to help protect their executives from allegations of , and companies that already have 10b5-1 plans should deploy safeguards and strategies to more effectively demonstrate compliance.
In this webinar, WilmerHale partners will discuss 10b5-1 plans and their value to public life sciences companies. Topics include:
- how Rule 10b5-1 works;
- whether or not companies should allow use of 10b5-1 plans;
- whether or not companies should require use of 10b5-1 plans;
- best practices for establishing a 10b5-1 plan; and
- whether or not companies should adherence to best practices.
- During the webinar, participants will have the opportunity to contribute questions online and interact with the panelists.
California and non-transitional New York CLE credit will be offered to those that participate in the live webinar.