WilmerHale Webinar: Current Trends and Recent Developments in FTC Privacy Enforcement
- 7.14.2016 | 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Join WilmerHale for the next session of the 2016 Cybersecurity, Privacy and Communications Webinar Series, during which WilmerHale Partner Reed Freeman and Associates Patrick Bernhardt and Elizabeth D'Aunno will cover current trends and recent developments in FTC privacy enforcement.
During this session, the presenters will review recent FTC privacy enforcement actions, speeches, reports and educational activities to provide a roadmap for how to avoid privacy liability under Section 5 of the FTC Act.
Topics of discussion will include FTC guidance on:
- mobile devices;
- online tracking and targeted advertising;
- sensitive health, location and children's information;
- Internet of Things;
- “Big Data";
- the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and
- compliance with international privacy frameworks.