2022 IPO Report
- David Westenberg, Craig Hilts, Suzanne Murray, William Paine, Alan Wilson, Jonathan Wolfman
The 2022 IPO Report a detailed IPO market review and outlook, including regional breakdowns, plus useful market metrics and articles on topics of interest for pre-IPO companies, including the following:
- The expanding list of board composition rules and considerations that companies must navigate when , emanating from securities regulators, , advisory firms, , state legislatures and others, in support of efforts to increase board diversity.
- The COVID-19 pandemic’s transformation of the IPO process.
- Crafting effective risk factors in the IPO .
- Tips for conducting effective drafting sessions.
- How in the IPO process can enhance disclosure and help protect against liability.
- Why the lead-up to an IPO is a good time to focus on estate planning.
- Things to consider before including “flash results” in your IPO .
- Lockup basics and recent trends.
- What it means to be treated as a company “officer” under various definitions.
- The principal disclosures directors, officers and must make in an IPO.