QuickLaunch University Webinar: Technology Licensing Considerations for Startups
- 6.20.2018 | 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
often use licensing and partnership agreements to grow their business through the value of their innovative technology and intellectual property (IP) assets. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to these types of agreements, and it is important to understand the key issues that in particular need to consider before entering into any licensing deal in order to protect their business.
In this session, WilmerHale Partner Ashwin Gokhale and Counsel Ariel Soiffer will provide an overview of technology licensing and negotiations with strategic partners outside of the university system.
Discussion topics will include:
- IP and contract fundamentals;
- an overview of key licensing and deal terms;
- mergers and acquisitions considerations in a transaction; and
- cross-border transactions.
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch webinar recordings.