QuickLaunch University Webinar: Term Sheet Basics and Negotiation Tips
- 9.25.2019 | 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
A key milestone for entrepreneurs is receiving their first term sheet from an investor. Term sheets form the basis of any capital-raising transaction and outline the key terms and conditions of an investment. Understanding and knowing how to negotiate the most important deal terms can be critical to a company's success.
WilmerHale Partner Gary Schall and Counsel Mark Nylen will provide an overview on term sheets and tips for navigating your first round of funding. Discussion topics include:
- the material terms of a financing term sheet, including control and financial provisions;
- pre- and post-money valuation and dilution;
- binding vs. nonbinding provisions; and
- practice tips for the negotiation.
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch webinar recordings.