Harvard i-lab: Immigration Roundtable: A Focus on Startups
- 2.26.2015 | 1:00 AM - 3:00 AM
- Harvard Innovation Lab, Batten Hall 125 Western Avenue Boston, MA 02134
Would you like to learn more about visa and immigration that could allow you to work on your venture? WilmerHale Partner Laura Schneider and Senior Paralegal Jean Curley will share tips and insights on immigration law for co-founders, including:
- principles of business immigration law;
- overview of the most common non-immigrant visas for employees of start-ups (H-1B, TN, O-1, etc.);
- basics of immigrant visas (green cards); and
- considerations for foreign national founders of US companies.