Harvard i-lab: Positioning Your Brand Out Front
- 2.27.2015 | 1:00 AM - 3:00 AM
- Harvard Innovation Lab, Batten Hall 125 Western Avenue Boston, MA 02134
Adrian Gill, Brand Consultant and Mentor at the Harvard Innovation Lab, shares a pragmatic view on how founders can create and maintain a more sustainable brand advantage through focus on three simple things: Desirability, Differentiation and Design.
Join us for a very entertaining, highly visual presentation with:
- Case study examples including client work on the Barbados + Rihanna brand campaign.
- Guidance on Designers, Logos and developing impactful creative with no money.
- Ways to avoid the trap of relying too heavily on functionality of technology to create differentiation. Where the new is instantly visible, functionality alone is not a bankable advantage.
- Critical thinking around defining Brand Identity and how to make your brand "hard to follow" for the competition.