Inside Startup Fundraising Panel - SF 2018
- 4.11.2018 | 12:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- SoMa WeWork 156 2nd Street San Francisco, CA 94105
fundraising can be an arduous journey. Wouldn’t it be easier if you had your own team of guides to help you along your way? Team to the rescue! This team of VCs, financial consultants, bankers and lawyers has collectively helped walk thousands of companies down the fundraising path—from identifying the best funding source to negotiating the best terms. Now we’d like to share our common wisdom with you, to help take some of the pain and confusion out of the fundraising process. Join us for this two-hour session during which we’ll cover:
- The process of a raise
- Pre-money and post-money valuation
- Negotiating your best VC deal
- : what you need to know
- And more!
The distinguished panelists for this event are:
- Eva Khoo, Vertex Ventures
- Pascale Diaine, Storm Ventures
- Dan Zimmermann, WilmerHale
- Laurie Lumenti Garty, Square 1 Bank
- Brieanne Traube, Early Growth Financial Services
Come prepared to questions, network and learn how to take your to the next level.