MassBIO Forum: Term Sheet to Contract Negotiations: Deal or no Deal?
- 9.22.2015 | 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- MassBio 300 Technology Square Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Even the most promising of deals can fall apart at any stage of the process. Therefore, how does a business development executive maximize their chances for success in getting the deal done once general terms have been agreed?
Understanding the different pressures faced by large and small companies and knowing how to optimize your own efforts and better understand your counter party is key to successful deal making.
Please join us in exploring these issues with a panel of deal makers and negotiators as they share their experiences in navigating the process from a high level preliminary discussion to the final signed agreement.
- Building the deal team
- Assessing and sharing deal value
- Aligning the internal decision makers
- When to use face to face negotiation versus email/telecon
- Getting through contracting details to close the deal
- Getting to a win-win deal
This event will be moderated by Jay Mohr, Managing Director and Co-Founder at Locust Walk, and speakers include WilmerHale Partner Steven Barrett and Laurence Reid, Chief Executive Officer at WarpDriveBio.