QuickLaunch University Webinar: Determining the Right Type of Entity
- 4.12.2017 | 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Join us for our QuickLaunch University Webinar Series: Legal Issues for Startups. Attorneys from WilmerHale's Emerging Company Practice will explore the most critical issues facing entrepreneurs and early-stage companies.
In this session, WilmerHale Partners Mick Bain and Gary Schall will present on one of the basics of corporate formation: determining the right type of entity to create. Speakers will discuss:
- requirements for entity choices including LLC, C-Corp and S-Corp;
- short-term implications such as filing fees and tax liabilities;
- best practices to position high-growth startups for fundraising and exit events; and
- additional considerations for choosing the right legal entity.
View the Webinar Recording
View the Presentation Materials
Read 6 Things Startups Need to Know About C Corporation
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch webinar recordings.