WilmerHale Named Venture Capital Firm of the Year by LMG Life Sciences
LMG Life Sciences has named WilmerHale as the Venture Capital Firm of the Year in its 11th annual awards.
The awards highlight some of the best law firms and lawyers that handle life sciences matters in the regulatory, intellectual property, corporate and litigations areas. Winners are selected based on case evidence, peer feedback and client feedback.
In addition to this recognition, WilmerHale and its lawyers had been shortlisted in the following categories:
- Corporate Attorney of the Year – Stuart Falber
- Venture Capital Attorney of the Year – Jason Kropp
- General Patent Litigator of the Year – DC Metro – Amy Wigmore
- General Patent Litigator of the Year – New England – Bill Lee
- General Patent Litigator of the Year – New York – Bob Gunther
- US Rising Star – IP – Andrew Danford
- Government Investigations Attorney of the Year – Alyssa DaCunha
- Life Cycle Firm of the Year – United States
- Corporate Firm of the Year
- General Patent Litigation Firm of the Year
- Firm of the Year – Intellectual Property
- Government Investigations Firm of the Year